Gekkeiju Information Fan Site

This section is for player created guides. No questions should be posted here
bgvanbur
stupid goblin
stupid goblin

Re: Gekkeiju Information Fan Site

Postby bgvanbur » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:08 am

I have added little arrows to various tables to allow sorting tables by a desired column. I have also added a weapon comparison page.

http://dhost.info/gekkinfo/newworld/index.html?craftitems=Weapon

bgvanbur
stupid goblin
stupid goblin

Postby bgvanbur » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:59 am

Added dependency charts.

Here is an example of a crafting ingredient chart from http://dhost.info/gekkinfo/newworld/index.html?craft=heavy%20studded%20leather%20belt:

Here is an example of a profession dependency chart form http://dhost.info/gekkinfo/newworld/index.html?profession=Tailor:

bgvanbur
stupid goblin
stupid goblin

Postby bgvanbur » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:20 am

All the tier one crafts items should be on be on the site now.

bgvanbur
stupid goblin
stupid goblin

Postby bgvanbur » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:07 pm

I added a profession comparison page (link). I made it because I was curious about the costs of the various professions with each other. The fisher is the cheapest profession to train tier 1 and the carpenter is the most expensive profession to train tier 1.

I also added filtering to some tables. If you see a subset symbol in a column heading, it means that the if you click an entry in that column it will only show the rows where that have a column entry equal to the one clicked. So in the amour comparison page, you can click "Belt" to show only the belts for comparison. To revert the filtering, click an entry in the column that has filtering. So in the amour comparison page, you can click the "Belt" a second time to show all the armour comparisons again. The subset symbol will turn white when a column is being filtered. The following image shows the armour comparison table with the "Belt" filtered. Any suggestions on improving the filtering mechanism are encouraged.

Note: the subset or equal symbol is a C with an underline that I cannot post on the forums.

Goron
slimy wurm
slimy wurm

Postby Goron » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:41 pm

so how do we go about updating this site xD do we just post about it here?
i could give a lot more information thats missing

bgvanbur
stupid goblin
stupid goblin

Postby bgvanbur » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:47 am

Goron wrote:so how do we go about updating this site xD do we just post about it here?
i could give a lot more information thats missing

I maintain the information used for the site so any updates would need to be sent to me. The reason a lot of information is missing because this game is still under a massive reconstruction and I do not want to waste my time trying to ensure I stay up to date with all the changes that may occur. I always welcome people to help (you can pm in the forums), but I also don't want them wasting their time collecting data that may change.

blackcatxiii123
slimy wurm
slimy wurm

Postby blackcatxiii123 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:25 am

thanks for the stuff on the site, make more !
remember this ... especially with tih...: If the relationship online is good. please dont check under the hood ^.-: by blackcatxiii when she found out tih was a guy

Return to “Guides”